NIBRS Direct will give you all the information needed to submit a proper and valid incident to the federal level.
Hosting In-Person Training
Applicable to 1-Day or 2-Day NIBRS with a class size of 25 attendees (minimum).
As a hosting agency, you will receive additional free seats in class for hosting (must be used by hosting agency):
2 seats = 25 to 29
3 seats = 30 to 39
4 seats = 40 to 49
5 seats = 50 or more
Hosting agency would be responsible for the following:
- Registration table/area
- A training room that handles up to 60 students
- Projector, screen, and sound capabilities
- Advertising (flyer provided by Full Circle)
- Point of Contact for the training
Hosting Online Training
Applicable to any class offered online with 15 attendees (minimum)
As a hosting agency, you will receive additional free seats in class for hosting (must be used by hosting agency)
2 seats = 15 to 25
3 seats = 25 to 29
4 seats = 30 to 34
5 seats = 35 or more
Advertising (flyer provided by Full Circle)
Point of Contact for the Training
You will received:
- User Manual
- Technical Specifications
- All materials in softcopy
- We accept credit cards and debit cards through PayPal.
- Full refund with cancellations made 6 or more days prior to a scheduled class.
- Cancellations made 5 or fewer days before the scheduled class will receive a full credit toward a future class.